Glory English Secondary School makes sure the school’s admissions are fair and transparent. All the children go through the proper admission procedure. Our main motive is to conduct the admission procedure with no discrimination in race, color, ethnicity, or other social division. We make sure your child faces no unfair treatment due to any reason in the administration of the educational programs, admission policies, and scholarship programs.
- Your ward has to undergo a written test of 100 marks of the class to get admitted.
- The test includes disciplines like Nepali, English, Math, and I.Q.
- Each category consists of a weighted percentage of 25%.
- A listening & Speaking test is carried out to know a student’s ability.
Short-listing Interview and Enrollment
- The child securing more than 60% in the written test is listed on the notice board.
- The Parent/Guardian has to attend the interview with the child.
- After the interview, the parent/guardian of the selected child can get him/her enrolled and get a registration ID after the payment of necessary fees.
PROCEDURES TO ENROLL THE CHILD
Enlist the details of your ward/s in the registration section or online with necessary documents:
- Birth Certificate
- The Doctor’s Report for the disease(if any) that needs special attention.
- Mark sheet and character/transfer certificate of the preceding class.