About UsVision, Mission and Objective
Vision: A School with a Global Vision
Glory Education Secondary School envisions itself growing and expanding with its students to become the most prestigious and one of the best schools in Nepal. We are trying to include international practices with pre-vocational classes. We aim to inherit the best educational philosophy and teaching practices to nurture and hone every child’s talent and skill. We aim to create a direct balance between lessons and experiences in students and guide them to become responsible citizens guided by spiritual and ethical values. The school teaches a passion for excellence, desire for freedom, courage, confidence, and a curiosity to learn more in its students.
• To develop an attitude of openness to growth in the student and enable him/her to begin to take responsibility for his/her development.
• To build up a value-oriented, young solid generation with a sound body and well-trained mind with habits and accomplishments conducive to a whole and nobler life and help them blossom into an integrated personality.
• To prepare the student to be intellectually competent: to promote the development of the intellectual skills, understanding, and mastery of the academic requirements necessary for advanced forms of education and life.
• Develop imaginative, affective and creative dimensions of the students.
Mission: To make nation’s unique school
Glory English Secondary School aims to develop human beings who collectively will help create a positive impact on society and the world. We strive to empower each student through the right blend of modern education, appropriate skills, and deep-rooted spiritual values to make our students curious and confident risk-takers with compassion towards life.
Glory English School provides a world-class education for students of Nursery to Grade Ten. A professional and updated faculty team of 38 members is committed to serving 300 young minds who will one day walkout the gates to help others in different walks of life.
The years 2019-2021 have seen the school evolve and integrate its programs with the running of various projects catering to the core skills. The ISA (International School Award) has enhanced the education system of Glory English School by making teaching and learning more exciting and fun.
- To see our students face the challenges of the 21st century.
- To provide world-class education at a very affordable price.
- Technically collaborate with international educational organizations to establish a network of schools.
- To provide practical and result-oriented education and develop IT-based teaching methodology.
- A complete English medium residential school.
- A school with a difference.
- Practical and result-oriented education.
- To bring the light of education to the door of disabled and socially backward people.